In the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships final on Saturday, Daniil Medvedev faces Andrey Rublev.
Medvedev is favored to win the tournament title over Rublev, with -450 odds against the the underdog’s +350.
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 6:35 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Daniil Medvedev vs. Andrey Rublev: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Round: Final
- Date: Saturday, March 4
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Medvedev vs. Rublev Matchup Performance & Stats
- Medvedev has won four tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months, with a record of 36-10 on that surface.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Medvedev has won 85.0% of his games on serve and 35.4% on return.
- Including hard courts only, Medvedev has converted 45.3% of his break-point opportunities (173 of 382) over the past year.
- In his most recent tournament, the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, Medvedev advanced all the way to the final and then defeated No. 70-ranked Andy Murray, 6-4, 6-4 on February 25.
- Rublev has put up a 32-16 record on hard courts over the past 12 months, claiming one tournament title.
- Rublev has 515 wins in 607 service games when playing on hard courts (84.8%), and 134 wins in 613 return games (21.9%).
- Rublev has won 37.5% of break points on hard courts (121 out of 323) which ranks 125th.
- In the quarterfinal of his previous tournament (the Qatar ExxonMobil Open) on February 23, Rublev was eliminated by No. 52-ranked Jiri Lehecka 6-4, 4-6, 3-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.