Insurtech Excellence Award winners 2023 unveiled – Insurance Post
The category winners in the Chartis Insurtech Excellence Awards have been announced.
Run in conjunction with Insurance Post’s European Insurance Technology Awards, the CIEA awards focused on:
- Dedication to excellence: celebrating vendors that excel in their specialised areas, from asset liability management to IFRS17/LDTI compliance.
- Innovative solutions: acknowledging vendors’ pioneering cutting-edge solutions, especially in the realm of climate risk and anti-money laundering.
- Benchmarking the best: the CIEA 2023 serves as a benchmark for insurance and finance technology vendors, setting standards for the industry.
- Promotion of ethical practices: championing vendors who place importance on ethical practices, especially in areas like AML and insurance fraud.
- Future ready: recognising vendors who are forward-thinking, especially in areas of climate risk data and insurance asset analytics.
A sister brand to Insurance Post, the Chartis Research rankings are independent and unbiased, with the methodology for CIEA being in line with Chartis’ mandate to use industry expert researchers.
The category award winners were judged based on information and data from previous RFI entries by vendors in Chartis Research reports. In addition, companies that were interested in participating were invited to contact Chartis to introduce their solutions.
The winners of the CIEA awards for 2023 are:
Quantitative Risk Management for ALM
LexisNexis Risk Solutions for AML
Aon for Solvency Risk and Reserving
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited for Insurance Data Management
Moody’s for Climate Risk
Moody’s for Climate Risk Data
Shift Technology for Insurance Fraud
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited for IFRS17/LDTI compliance