Monday Night Football is one of the best parts of the football week, and the Week 11 game may be the best matchup of any Monday night all season. The headlines for this game are endless:
- Rematch of last season’s Super Bowl teams
- Kelce brothers are facing one another
- Reports that Taylor Swift’s parents and Travis Kelce’s parents are meeting and attending the game
- Last but not least, with Taylor Swift missing the game due to a rescheduled concert in Brazil, can Travis Kelce have a good game without her there?
Let’s look at Travis Kelce’s prop bet odds and available markets at some of the best sportsbooks in the country. We will also share a few of our favorite Kelce props with the best value for the Eagles vs. Chiefs Monday night game.
Travis Kelce stats with and without Taylor Swift in attendance
In four games with Taylor Swift in attendance, Travis Kelce averages:
- 8.5 receptions
- 108 receiving yards
In four games where Taylor Swift was not in attendance, Travis Kelce averaged:
- 5.75 receptions
- 41.25 receiving yards
There are some deeper reasons why Kelce has not performed his best in games where Swift has not been present. The game at Denver was a snow game, and Patrick Mahomes was dealing with the flu. Kelce did have a strong game in the Chiefs’ Week 5 win over the Vikings with 10 receptions, 67 yards and a touchdown catch.
While it was a fun storyline and a cute narrative, there may be something to Kelce’s performances and whether or not his Swift is there. If Kelce had a big game in Germany against the Dolphins, it could have erased doubts about his stat line and who is at the games. Unfortunately for Kelce, his three-catch, 14-yard performance was his worst game of the season.
More football betting: NFL sportsbook promos and bonuses
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs live odds: Kelce family reunion game
The odds favor the Chiefs at home in a rematch of last season’s Super Bowl.
Travis Kelce props in NFL Week 11
Here are the best odds on specific Kelce props on our favorite sports betting apps.
Travis Kelce receiving yards props at FanDuel Sportsbook
- 77.5 receiving yards OVER (-114) / UNDER (-114)
- 60+ receiving yards (-250)
- 70+ receiving yards (-160)
- 80+ receiving yards (-106)
- 90+ receiving yards (+140)
- 100+ receiving yards (+194)
- 110+ receiving yards (+270)
- 125+ receiving yards (+410)
- 150+ receiving yards (+850)
Over 77.5 receiving yards is a mark Kelce has only gone over twice this NFL season. Kelce is averaging 74.6 receiving yards per game. The Chiefs star tight end had 81 yards receiving against the Eagles in the Super Bowl.
More: Eagles-Chiefs TD scorer props | Eagles-Chiefs QB props | Other Eagles-Chiefs MNF props
Travis Kelce reception props at BetMGM Sportsbook
- 7.5 receptions OVER (+110) / UNDER (-150)
- Longest reception 20.5 yards OVER (-125) / UNDER (-105)
- 1st reception length 9.5 yards OVER (-105) / UNDER (-130)
The All-Pro tight end had only three receptions in Week 9 against the Dolphins, but in the previous four games, he had 6, 12, 9 and 10, and the Germany game was the only game of the season where he had less than eight targets. His weekly target share makes him a solid bet to surpass 7.5 receptions. Kelce had eight receptions when he faced the Eagles in the Super Bowl.
Travis Kelce touchdown props at Caesars Sportsbook
- First touchdown scorer (+450)
- Anytime touchdown scorer (-150)
- 2+ touchdowns (+400)
- 3+ touchdowns (+1400)
- Last touchdown scorer (+480)
Travis Kelce has gone two games in a row without a touchdown for the first time this season. It would be rare for him to go three straight games without a score. He had a touchdown catch against the Eagles in last season’s Super Bowl, and it would not be surprising for him to break the Swift narrative and have a big multi-score game on Monday Night Football.
Odds that Taylor Swift will attend Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs on Monday Night Football
- “Will Taylor Swift be at the Chiefs game?”
- Will Taylor Swift be at Monday Night Football?”
- Will Taylor Swift be at the Eagles game?”
- Will Taylor Swift be at the Chiefs Eagles game?
The odds are pretty much zero, considering she had a concert rescheduled to Monday. So unless Taylor Swift can be in two places at the same time, she will not be at the game. Now, the power of the music star is strong but not powerful enough to be at the cloning stage yet. Don’t tell the Swifties we said that, as we have been wrong to doubt her powers in the past.
There is still a big question that remains:
- “Will Taylor Swift’s parents be at the Chiefs game?”
- “Will Taylor Swift’s parents be at the Chiefs Eagles game?”
Before Swift’s concert schedule, reports suggested she would be at the game, along with her parents, to meet Travis’s parents. While we know Taylor Swift won’t be at the game now, it is unclear whether her parents are still coming to the game.
Best Travis Kelce prop bets vs. Chiefs
2+ touchdowns (+400) at Caesars Sportsbook
It is as simple as Travis Kelce being one of the most talented tight ends in NFL history. The reality is that his performance is not based on who is at the game. It is only a matter of time until he has a big game without Taylor Swift in attendance. The same is true for her attending. He will likely have a down game with her there in the future. We are projecting he breaks out this week and gets multiple scores to break the narrative.
Over 7.5 receptions (+110)
Kelce had eight receptions against the Eagles in the Super Bowl, and he should be as healthy as he has been all season after the bye week. That should lead to a big game against an Eagles defense that has struggled against the pass at times this season.